EURO POLYMERS UP-144
UP-144 is a one component, liquid applied Polyurethane waterproofing membrane. Product is widely used, has high elongation and elasticity, withstand thermal expansion of concrete, mortar, ...
- Waterproof membranes outdoors or indoors.
- Roofs, balconies, exterior walls, water tanks, water retaining structures, tunnels, concrete pipelines for new and renovated projects
- Bathroom area, toilet, ...
If using for outdoor roofs/walls, apply additional UV protection coating UP-266 Top Coat at the rate of 0.25-0.30 kg /m²/2 coats.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Well adhesion to all surfaces such as concrete, mortar, metal, ...
- High elongation and elasticity
- High adhesion, low odor
- Durable and chemical resistant
- Form a continuous and seamless membrane
- Easy to apply and repair
- Can be used for both horizontal / vertical surfaces
- One-component pure polyurethane
- Comprehensive waterproofing solution for the overall project
- Waterproof - water resistant
- The substrate should be dry, clean and free from laitance, oil, dust, paint residues, algae, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product
- Use Euro Polymers UP-100 Primer (dried substrate) or EP-2WT (damped substrate), leave it dry for 1-4 hours (not exceed 48 hours) prior application of UP-144
- Stir well UP-144 using paint mixer for 1-2 mins before application
- UP-144 can be applied by brush, roller, steel and notch trowel.
- Leave the 1st applied coat 4-24 hours (not exceed 48 hours) then apply 2nd coat to ensure the good bonding between coats.
- For protective motar requirements: apply clean and dry quartz sand to roughen while the final layer of UP-144 is still wet.
- 0.60-0.75 kg/m2/coat (do not apply >1.80 kg/m²/coat), 2 coats are required.
- The coverage might vary depend on the substrate absorbent
||1 component Polyurethane
|Maximum tensile strength (ASTM D412-16)
||≥ 2.0 MPa
| Adhesive strength after 7days (ASTM D7234-12)
||≥ 1 MPa
|Tear strength (ASTM D624-00 (2012))
||≥ 12 kN/m
|Elongation at break (ASTM D 412-16)
|Water permeability ( BS EN 12390-8:2009)
(Maintain a water pressure of 5 bar for 72 h)
||5˚C ~ 45˚C,
Surface humidity : ≤ 80%RH
|Crack bridging ability under standard condition
(BS EN 14891:2017)
|> 2 mm
||brush, roller, steel and notch trowel
Depend on temperature and air humidity
|25 °C , 55% RH
Touch free: <12 hours
Time between coats: 4-24 hours (not exceed 48 hours)
Completely dried ~ 24 hours