EURO POLYMERS RM-800
A unique preformed and pre-applied HDPE waterproofing membrane that bonds integrally to poured concrete. Ideally for below slabs & behind retaining walls on basement.
- The Membrane consists of multi-layer composite waterproofing material for superior waterproofing performance, including a layer of thick HDPE film, an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive and a particulate protective finishing.
- Unlike conventional membrane which adhered to lean concrete and caused water ingress in between unbonded membrane and concrete structure. Euro Polymers RM-800 can be loose lay on lean concrete, compacted sand-stone cushion for waterproofing of below slabs and is also used for waterproofing of confined surfaces or blind side waterproofing Euro Polymers RM-800 is designed to bond fully and permanently with poured concrete against it after placing and lying reinforcement.
- Waterproofing membrane for underground structure such as basement slabs and walls.
- Water and Vapour-proofing for all below grade structures such as tunnels, foundations, tanking systems, ...
- Can be used for both horizontal (loose lay on lean concrete, compacted sand-stone cushion, ...) and vertical (formwork, adjoining structure, ...)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to applied, no priming or adhesive required.
- Unaf fected by weather condition.
- Not af fected by the displacement of the basal layer/ ground settlement beneath slabs.
- Membrane with the particulate protective finishing will allow traf fic right after application without any protective layer.
- Form excellent bonding and water tight to concrete poured against membrane, prevent water ingress in between membrane and concrete structures.
- Provide the moisture and gas barrier.
- Strong and excellent adhesion lapping between sheets to secure any leaking for membrane system.
- Resistant to chemicals from soils and groundwater, protects structure from salt or sulphate corrosive.