EURO POLYMERS UREA-2500R/H
UREA-2500R/H is a 100% solid content, no-VOC, 2 component Polyurea. Hot spray applied, very fast curing and drying to form an Aromatic Polyurea waterproofing membrane with wear and impact resistance, high tensile strength properties. The membrane is working well in low temperature, chemical resistance and good adhesion to substrate.
- For waterproofing and protective coating of concrete structures. (Rooftop, roof, exterior wall, water tank, flats, basement structures)
- For waterproofing and protective coating of wood structures
- For structures or flats where oil, chemical resistance is required (Oil refining facilities, oil refining plants, oil leakage area)
- For other structures where waterproofing or protection is needed.
FFEATURES & BENEFITS
- No-VOC, 100% solid content, ECO friendly material
- Very fast curing time (30 sec.)
- High tensile strength and highly elastic
- Withstand in low temperature
- Resistance to thermal shock
- Excellent chemical resistance: solvents, oils and acid, ...
- Excellent adhesion strength to proper prepared surfaces
Note: UREA- 2500R/H is stable to ultraviolet rays but not colorfast, can be discolored when exposed to sunlight. This does not affect the performance and physical properties of the material. If color fastness is required, the top coat of UP-266 Top Coat with a rating of 0.25-0.3 kg/m²/2 coats must be applied within 12 hours of the last coat of UREA-2500R/H.