EURO POLYMERS UREA-4000HB
UREA-4000HB is a 100% solid content, no-VOC, 2 component Polyurea. Hot spray applied, very fast curing and drying to form a Hybrid, Rigid Polyurea waterproofing membrane with wear and impact resistance, high tensile strength properties. The membrane is working well in low temperature, chemical resistance and good adhesion to substrate.
- For waterproof and protection coating of concrete structures (Exposed, non-exposed, and under-water areas).
- For coating flooring in industrial facilities, plants, parking lots and general storage.
- For coating various waste water disposal plants and waterlogged parts in water tanks.
- For repairing and reinforcing coating of structures and concrete structures.
FFEATURES & BENEFITS
- No-VOC, 100% solid content, ECO friendly material
- Superfast curing modified Polyurea
- High tensile strength and highly elastic
- Excellent resistance to thermal shock
- Excellent chemical resistance: solvents, oils and acid, ...
- Excellent adhesion strength to proper prepared surfaces
Note: UREA- 4000HB is stable to ultraviolet rays but not colorfast, can be discolored when exposed to sunlight. This does not affect the performance and physical properties of the material. If color fastness is required, the top coat of UP-266 Top Coat with a rating of 0.25-0.3 kg/m²/2 coats must be applied within 12 hours of the last coat of UREA-4000HB.