EURO POLYMERS UREA-900N
UREA-900N is a premium, 2-component liquid cold applied coating, fast curing, excellent adhesion, excellent tear resistant coating used as a protective or waterproof coating with UV resistance, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and excellent mechanical strength for pedestrian or vehicular traf fic areas.
- Waterproof layer for planting areas, planter box, podium...
- Outdoor waterproofing for roofs, terraces, balconies, walkways,...
- As a floor covering for areas subject to heavy loads, high wear and contact with wheels such as: helipads, parking lots, industrial plants, sports fields...
- Both waterproof and protective coating for water tanks, swimming pools, artificial seas, ditches, water conduit systems... in amusement parks or industrial plants.
- As a protective coating for drains, wastewater tanks of industrial wastewater treatment plants.
- As a protective coating for PU Foam insulation.
- As a coating on steel, metal, Polyurea (heat applied)
- UREA- 900N is stable to ultraviolet rays but not colorfast, can be discolored when exposed to sunlight. This does not af fect the performance and physical properties of the material. If color fastness is required, the top coat of UP-266 Top Coat with a rating of 0.25-0.3 kg/m²/2 coats must be applied within 12 hours of the last coat of UREA-900N.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple application by manual methods such as paint brush, roller or cold spray, without heating.
- Form a seamless and continuously membrane.
- Fast curing, shorten application time, improve economic ef ficiency and minimize risks caused by weather, compared to other waterproof systems.
- Excellent chemical resistance to seawater, wastewater containing salts, oils, fats, alkalis, diluted acids ...
- No solvent, environment friendly.
- Good adhesion to most type of substrates such as: Concrete, screed, metal ...
- Economical alternative to pure polyurea products.