EPOXY RESIN DY-101
Epoxy DY-101 is a two-component Epoxy compound: Epoxy resin (A) and hardener (B). Product is both used as an adhesive and sealant in industry and civil. Especially, product has manufactured in accordance with weather, climate of Vietnam and color matching light-colored surfaces.
- Sealant and adhesive for stone, granite, tile
- Sealant and adhesive for wood, metal (building and repairing ships, wooden floors), ceramics...
- Sealant and crack filling for concrete walls and floors
- Patching small and medium holes on concrete surfaces
- Adhesive for anchor re-bar to concrete, anchor bolts to install machinery to concrete floors/foundation
- Two-component epoxy resin-based adhesive, mixing ratio 1:1 to form an adhesive with very high adhesion, high strength and water sealed
- Can be applied on damp surface (> 75% RH), chemicals and abrasion resistant
- Withstand in sea water, resistance to gasoline, some acids, alkalis...
- Durable and especially suitable for weather and climate of Vietnam
- Easy to use
- Easy to mix and use (1:1 mixing ratio)
- Non-sagging even at high temperature
- Non shrinkage
- Early and high strength
- Difference color between two components (A) and (B), easy to control in mixing
- The substrate should be dry (surface humidity ≤ 75% RH), clean and free from laitance, oil, dust, paint residues, algae, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product . For smooth surfaces that need sanding with a special grinding wheel
- Strictly follow the ratio A:B = 1:1 (by weight). Mix thoroughly until a homogenous mixture achieved, mix enough for application in about 20 minutes only.
- Apply the mixed product using steel trowel, spatula or by hand wearing protective gloves. When used as a repair mortar, formwork might be needed
|Mixing ratio (by weight)
||Part A:B = 1:1
||~ 1.5kg/m2/mm thick depending on porosity, roughness of the surface
ASTM C 882-13)
|Adhesive strenght after 14 days
On concrete substrate
(ASTM D 7234-19)
(ASTM D 638-14)
(ASTM D 695-15)
(ASTM D 790-15)
||Vertical: 3cm max /application
Horizontal: 1cm max /application
POT LIFE (2 kg/ set)