EURO POLYMERS UP-222
UP-222 is a two-components Polyurethane liquid applied waterproofing membrane. Product is especially resistant to mechanical impacts and has excellent waterproofing properties. UP-222 is specially used for Tennis courts, Marathon running pitches, Futsal indoor stadium ...
- Waterproofing to exterior roofing
- Indoor and outdoor stadium: Tennis courts, Marathon running pitches, Football, ...
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to apply, cure at ambient temperature
- Form the continuous and seamless membrane
- Withstands substrate movement due to thermal, no cracking as product has durable elastic properties, with high adhesion even to concrete, mortar, metal, ...
- Colors for selection
- Good elongation, has mechanical properties such as tear resistance
- Very good water resistance and durability.
- The substrate should be dry, clean and free from laitance, oil, dust, paint residues, algae, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product
- Use Euro Polymers UP-100 Primer (dried substrate) or EP-2WT (damped substrate), leave it dry for 1-4 hours (not exceed 48 hours) prior application of UP-222
- UP - 222 is a two component Polyurethane product and supplied in 2 parts with mixing ratio A: B = 2.5 : 1, mixed using paint mixer for 3-5 minutes until a homogeneous mixture is achieved. Application time is about 40 ± 20 minutes (30°C), varies depending on temperature.
- UP-222 can be applied by brush, roller, steel and notch trowel.
- Leave the 1st applied coat 8-24 hours (not exceed 48 hours) then apply 2nd coat to ensure the good bonding between coats.
- 1.3±0.1 kg/m²/mm, 2 coats are required.
- The coverage might vary depend on the substrate absorbent
||2 components Polyurethane
||Colors for selection
||Part A: 1.05±0.05; Part B: 1.4±0.05
|Mixing ratio (by weight)
||A : B = 2.5 : 1
||1.3 ± 0.1 kg/m²/mm
|Shore A hardness
|Elongation at break (ASTM D412-16)
||31.5kg/set (A=22.5kg, B=9kg)
||-40°C - +90°C
||brush, roller, steel and notch trowel
Depend on temperature and air humidity
|Touch free: 30 mins
Completely dried ~ 24±5 hours