EURO POLYMERS EC-2WT
EC-2WT is a 2 components, water-based Polyamide Epoxy coating. Product is resistant to salt water, oils, wastewater, ... without any affecting the environment and health
- Use as a coating to protect and prolong service life for concrete/steel structures in corrosive exposed areas such as ship hull, oil tank & pipeline, sewage water treatment tanks, ... and food safety request such as portable water tanks, food processing areas, factory floors, clean rooms, laboratories, ...
- Portable water tanks, liquid retaining structure, food processing areas, ...
- Factory floors, power plan, electronics, clean rooms, aseptic areas, laboratories, ...
- Sewage water tanks, manhole, ...
- Ship hulls, sea wharf, ...
- Oils tanks & pipelines, ...
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Finished coating for concrete/steel structure
- Protect surfaces against wet, chemicals, corrosive, ...
- Increased surfaces hardness, abrasion and impact load resistance
- Does not content tear gas cause irritation
- Environment and health friendly
- Concrete: The substrate should be dry, clean and free from laitance, oil, dust, paint residues, algae, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product
- Steel: sand blasting SA 2½ or mechanical method (ST3)
- Use Euro Polymers EP-2WT Primer with consumption 0.25-0.30 kg/m2, leave it dried for 3-8 hours prior application of EC-2WT
- Strictly follow the ratio A:B = 4:1 (by weight). Mix thoroughly using paint mixer for 3-5 mins until a homogenous mixture achieved
- When apply for small area (partial mixing), to avoid the uncured due to wrong ratio between parts (A&B), need to quantify each part carefully and accurately prior mixing and applying
- Measure the application areas and calculate the enough amount of product to avoid wastage. The mixed product must be used within 30 mins.
- Apply EC-2WT in well ventilated areas at >15°C and <85% RH. The 2nd coat of EC-2WT should be applied right after the 1st coat has dried. In case of recoat time exceeded 72 hours or surface is clinging to dust, sand, ...clean the area prior recoat
- After the 1st coat of EC-2WT has dried for 6-8 hours. Any crack, gap on floor or between walls - floor to wall, Epoxy DY-101 need to be used to patch up prior 2nd coat for finishing
- Clean all application tools using water before it cures
||~ 1.0 kg/ltr (mixture) depend on color
|Number of coats required
||A : B = 4 : 1 (by weight)
||Touch free: ~ 2 hours
Dried: ~ 8 hours
Full cured: ~ 7 days
||~ 6 - 8 hours
|Pot life (30°C)
||25 - 30 mins
CHEMICAL STABILITY OF EC-2WT PRODUCTS WHEN SUBMERGED
||No crack or peel off
|Chemical resistance when soak in
|Distilled water (48 hours)
|NaCl 30% or sea water (168 hours)
|NaOH (168 hours)
|DO oil (168 hours)
|Nitric Acid 10% (24 hours)
|Acetic Acid 10% (24 hours)
|HCl 10% (168 hours)
|H2SO4 10% (144 hours)